1. As part of your registration on or use of the Site, you may be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information. Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID and/or driver’s license).
2. We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details. However, we are not keeping any data related to your financial information in our databases.
3. We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders. Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site. Restricting the posting of personal information anywhere on the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
4. We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site.
5. Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
6. We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
7. We may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
5. By registering on or using the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on the Site.
6. Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your and other users’ personal information.
1. We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
3. You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
1. You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site.
2. Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
1. Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
2. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
Protecting your personal information
1. All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
2. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
3. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
4. Never share your username and password with anyone.
5. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.